Call for Papers:
GNOSIS is interested in publishing articles across the whole range of philosophical topics and positions.
Gnosis is also accepting book reviews (2000 word maximum) for books published within the last year.
* Submissions may be in either English or French.
* There is no set word limit, but those submissions under 7000 words are favoured.
* Please keep footnotes to a minimum. Page references should be included parenthetically in the flowing text.
* Please submit your text in a 1.5 line spacing using a uniform sized font (12 pts). Extended quotations should be indented and single spaced.
* Please save your document as either an .rtf file or a Microsoft Word Document.
* Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
* Submissions will not be returned.
If you are submitting by mail:
* Please include on a covering page only, your full name, address, email address, title of your paper, plus word count and # of pages. In addition, please indicate which institution you are affiliated with and your current level of studies (UG, MA, PhD).
* Please include both a digital version of your document (MS Word or .rtf) saved on a PC-compatible diskette (the diskette must be identified with your coordinates); and a hard copy of your paper.
If you are submitting by e-mail:
* Please include: your full name, address, email address, title of your paper, plus word count and # of pages.
* Your article must be e-mailed as either an .rtf file attachment, or a Microsoft’s Word Document attachment.
* Please send all submissions to email@example.com, with “Gnosis Submission” in the subject line.
All submissions received after this deadline will be considered for the subsequent issue.
All manuscripts and correspondence must be sent to:
Concordia University, Phil. Dept.
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West
Montreal (Quebec) Canada
We are sorry, Gnosis cannot be responsible for documents lost in transit.